Wednesday, October 8, 2008

When I am the President

Today's survey I asked the kids that came through my office what they would do if they were the President of the United States.

Girl (2nd grade): I would take my Mom on a trip.

Girl (2nd grade): I would tell them to free the slaves.

Boy (1st grade): I would eat and play on the computer.

Boy (3rd grade): I would make lots of money.

Boy (1st grade): I would make everything free so everybody could save money.

Girl (1st grade): I would make trees and plants with no bugs.

Boy (1st grade): I would get new eyeglasses.

Boy (3rd grade): I would make people clean up everything so they would have a clean house.

Girl (3rd grade): I would make the world a happy place to live.

Girl (3rd grade): I would not put candy in every store because that's what causes children to have rotten teeth.

Boy (2nd grade): I would get robots to stay with kids.

Girl (1st grade): I would make my Mom and Dad eat carrots.

No comments: