Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Career Choices

For today's survey I asked the kids coming through my office what they want to be when they grow up.

Girl (2nd Grade): “I want to be a singer.”
Nurse Ehop: “Do you practice?”
Girl: “Yes, I get out my brush and stand on my bed and sing in the mirror.”

This boy got caught lying to Nurse Ehop a few days ago about being sick. He came back for a bandaid today. His answer:

Boy (2nd Grade): “I’m going to be a kid that doesn’t lie.”

Two boys together, in second grade:

Boy 1: “I am going to be a scientist.”
Nurse Ehop: “What are you going to invent?”
Boy 1: “I am going to invent a porthole?”
Nurse Ehop: “What is a porthole?”
Boy 2: “I know! I know! It’s to get someplace else in a blink.”

Boy (2nd grade): “Either a police officer, lawyer, judge or the president. If I’m a police officer I like to taser people that run away.”

Girl (1st grade): “I want to be a veterinarian to take care of dogs so their owners will give me presents for it.”

Boy (1st grade): “I want to be a principle. If the kids don’t listen to me I am going to take all their money.”

Boy (1st grade): “My Dad makes me take the garbage out everyday, he said I might be doing that when I get big to make money.”
Nurse Ehop: “Is your report card good?”
Boy : Very proudly “NOPE!”

No comments: