Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moving Day

With the election behind us I decided to find out if Kindergarteners and First Graders know where the President of the United States lives. Here are their answers:

Boy: “He will live in all the rooms in the White House.”

Boy: “He is going to live in the white house.”
Nurse Ehop: “Where is that located?”
Boy: “In New York.”

Boy 1: “I don’t know. I don’t get it.”
Boy 2: “You don’t know nuttin. But I know, I know! He is going to live in the White House in Georgia Washington!”

Girl 1: “He is going to be in a nice house with birds on the roof.”
Nurse Ehop: “And where is that?”
Girl 1: “I don’t know. It’s somewhere.”
Girl 2: “I think he has a condo somewhere.”

Boy: “He is going to live in the United States of America!”

Boy: “He has a house somewhere but I don’t know where it is.”

Boy: “He is going to live in the capital building!”
Nurse Ehop: “Where is that located?”
Boy: “New York!”

No comments: