Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gobble the Gobbler

A gaggle of kindergarten kids were in and out today with various problems; little cuts on fingers, stomach aches, fell down at PE, etc. I talked to them about Thanksgiving and asked them about the turkey and what part of the turkey they liked the best.

Boy: “I like the chicken part best.”

Boy: “I do not know but the chicken legs I like.”

Girl: “I like the potatoes of the turkey.”

Girl: “I just like the regular steak.”

Girl: “My mom puts olives and gravy on the turkey and I eat the bones in front.”

Boy: “My mom puts vinegar on the turkey then puts it in the oven. I like the whole body.”

Girl: “I saw my mom put ketchup and mayonnaise on it in the oven. And she puts sauce with green stuff on it. And I ate the back, that’s my favorite!”

Boy: “I like Leggo turkey with apple juice on it.”

Boy: “ME, I’ll take anything!”

Today's word of the day - GAGGLE: an often noisy or disorderly group or gathering.

No comments: