Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who's the Boss?

Kindergarten and first graders where in and out of my office all day today. I posed this question to them, "Who is the boss in your house and why?".

"My Dad , cause he has the most money. He bought everything."

"My Dad's the boss.....he's a good boss. He don't say nuthin, he just watches T.V."

"My Dad's the boss because he doesn't know how to cook and he won't learn how cause he said he'll get burnt. He's very smart nurse, ain't he?"

"My Dad's the boss because he's big, very big."

"My Mom is the boss of our house. She bosses my Dad around all day. Once she said, CLEAN THE TOILET!"

"My Mom is bossy. We run when she hollars."

"Actually it's my Mother. She wants everything perfect."

"It ain't me. But I wish it was cause I don't like to do nuthin."

"It's my Mom. She says to my Dad and us, "you clean the room and cook""

"My Mom and Dad are bosses cause they wanna be."

No comments: