Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Get the Morning Started Right!

Once again I had an audience of Kindergarteners and First Graders in my office. I am always interested to find out if they ate a good breakfast before coming to school. I posed this question to them, "What do you eat for breakfast in the morning?".

"I eat Apperjacks and Cherrios all mixed up."

"Today I had pancakes with white yogurt."

"My Dad made my breakfast fer me. He made me China chicken and rice."

"Bread and grits."

"We had bread and salami with with this green stuff on top."

"I was eating cereal and my booger fell in it."

"I had a samuch with stuff in it. Like soft stuff and I didn't like it."

"A hamburger, it tasted like macaroni and cheese so I opened it up to see and yep, it had cheese in it."

"A burger, and then I threw it up."

"I had a stanwich with pickles. Then I bit it with my teeth and said, OH, WHAT IS THIS?"

"I had a hot fire burrito with chicken and ketshup and it made my mouth very hot. NO MORE OF THEM FER ME!"

1 comment:

They Call Me Netty said...

It's late. I read about half of your posts, and can't keep going anymore as my eyelids are so heavy with sleep. I must say though that I laughed, chuckled, smiled, and laughed some more with each new post.